Disposable Face Masks KN95 - 2 Pk
This lightweight KN95 Disposable Mask offers excellent protection from airborne contaminants.
The KN95 Mask has a comfortable fit that offers low breathing resistance and allows easy speaking. The KN95 Masks include 2 masks per package (2 Pk).
* We are selling these masks at our cost in an effort to help protect public safety to keep all of our families healthy and safe.
- KN95 protects against at least 95% of airborne non-oil based contaminants .3 microns in size
- Flexible metal nose strip for an adjustable custom fit
- Elasticized ear loop straps for a secure and comfortable fit and easy removal without touching the face.
- Soft nose foam
- Intended for single-use
- Masks are a way to enforce the Ã…â€œdo not touch your face Ã‚Â warnings
- A filtration system is built into the material which allows the mask to be unvalved
- Face masks are effective when used in combination with frequent hand cleaning (alcohol-based sanitizers or soap and water) and social distancing
- People with chronic respiratory, cardiac, or other medical conditions that make breathing difficult should check with their health care provider before using a KN95 respirator because the KN95 respirator can make it more difficult for the wearer to breathe.
HOW DO I USE A KN95 FACE MASK
This respiratory face mask is easy to use. Before putting on the mask, clean your hands with an alcohol-based sanitizer or soap and water. To fit, simply hold the mask and place it over your nose and mouth. Bring both elasticated headbands over your head and adjust the position until it is comfortable. The bottom elasticated headband should sit at the nape of your neck and the top elasticated headband should sit just above the crest of your head( the widest part). Once the face mask is in place you can adjust the fit by pinching or moving the metal nose bridge section so that it fits snugly but not too tight. You should be able to breathe lightly and be heard when you speak. Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp. Do not re-use. Discard the mask in a closed bin and again clean your hands.
NOTE - KN95 masks cannot be returned or refunded for personal hygiene safety reasons.