D4 Digicharger is a quality charger is a universal smart charger, making it compatible with almost any cylindrical rechargeable battery. This feature eliminates owning several chargers for different batteries you own. The advanced charger detects the type of battery inserted, the status of its charge, and begins the charging process. Not to be outdone, this charger can also charge four batteries at once, cutting-down your charging time. The Nitecore D4 Digicharger is an innovative charger providing you with a fully-automatic digital charge. Once your battery is fully charged, the Nitecore D4 Digicharger automatically stops charging for you and your batteryÃ¢â€žÂ¢s safety. The automatic charging feature prevents your battery from overheating and preserves your charger all at once. This all-in-one charger is equipped with LED lighting showing the charging progress, charging current, charging time and words in large, clear print for easy readability.
- 100-240V 50 / 60Hz
- 0.35A (MAX) 10W
- DC 12V 1A
- 4.2V Ã‚Â± 1%
- 3.7V Ã‚Â± 1%
- 1.48V Ã‚Â± 1%
- Compatible with:IMR / Li-ion / LiFePO4:26650, 22650, 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340 (RCR123), 14500, 10440 Ni-MH / Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, AAAA, C
- Integrated reverse polarity protection
- Made of pure copper
- Built-in temperature monitoring system
- Battery indicating bars
- Crystalline LCD display
- Extremely low internal resistance
- 1x Nitecore D4 Digicharger
- 1x Power Cord
- 1x Instructional Manual
- Never use your battery chargers for batteries other than the ones described and detailed on the package in which it came.
- Making attempts to charge batteries other than what the charger calls for is seriously threatening and may even cause bodily injury. Because batteries contain Lithium-Ion, serious damage can occur if improperly used.
- Carefully read the battery chargerÃ¢â‚¬Å¾s instruction manual as well as the safety information provided to you. Adhere to all of the directions and proper operation of the charger within the manual.
- Only use your battery charger indoors. Exposing your charger to high/low outdoor temperatures or high humidity can ruin the charger.
- Do not store or expose this charger to water.
- Never take apart or tamper with the battery charger.
- Do not expose your battery charger near open flames.
- Do not leave batteries unattended